Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FIXED. Nice job on external monitor issue.

NA7AA Tom
NA7AA Tom Member ✭✭
edited August 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Nice job fixing external monitor issue. image

Comments

• Brad A. Steffler
    Brad A. Steffler Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Is that a TS-520 next to the Flex? My first was a TS-520 SE.

Brad
    KE4XJ
  • NA7AA Tom
    NA7AA Tom Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Yep. Took the 830s and collins stuff out so I can concentrate on the Flex. 990s is now a backup. The 520s is now a back-backup, hi hi
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    You pushed the nostalgia button Brad. I remember when I got my TS-520 back around 1977. In my mind I was the King of DX !!! Thanks for the memory.
  • Al Dewey
    Al Dewey Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Yes - Nice to see no more sideways display on monitor.  Thanks for fixing this, FLEX.  Works great now....de Al, K0AD
  • john smith
    john smith Member
    edited August 2019
     Many people use external displays with their Mac, either to mirror their display ... Asgood as this sounds, sometimes problems can occur with external ... to troubleshoot issues.
    If anyone searching a best job click here  http://careerjobs360.in
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Slim alert.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.