Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

First time booting - Can't select radio

Fred-NA2U
Fred-NA2U Member ✭✭
edited February 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Just set up new 6300 and software 1.5.1.  When I start software I'm unable to select radio.  imageThe radio is listed with serial number and IP address but the line is all 'yellow' and is thus unselectable.  What to do?

Answers

• Duane_AC5AA
    Duane_AC5AA Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Yellow usually means you need to "install" the latest level on the rig. Does it offer "install" as an option?
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    That usually means the radio firmware needs to be updated. Can you click the update button? 
  • Fred-NA2U
    Fred-NA2U Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I do not get an 'install' option and no update button.  Since this is my first time I just want to make sure I'm running the right software:  SmartSDR CAT ver 1.5.1.0
  • Fred-NA2U
    Fred-NA2U Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Sorry, Guys.  I was in the wrong place.  Thanks for your help.  Ready for the excitement to begin!  73
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Enjoy the new radio!! Your "error" made me chuckle! Now that you have SmartSDR open... left-click on the frequency numbers between the panadapter and the waterfall, and while keeping the left click pressed move left and right. There are tons of these little details!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.