Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

First Panadapter Always Maximized?

Paul - K6HR
Paul - K6HR Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I've been working on profiles for my 6700 under v 2.4.9. I get things the way I like them, and then save each profile. Upon loading any profile, the first panadapter always opens in a maximized window, and this throws off the whole screen, until I manually minimize the first panadapter, and then everything almost returns to the saved screen positions, but still require adjustment to be correct again. The screen is an LG 32" 4K monitor running 3840 x 2160 @ 60hz and SSDR occupies the entire monitor. I went through each panadapter and set each window to minimized and saved the profile, yet the problem persists. Could this be by design? Am I using the wrong resolution? Or, have I missed something else?

Answers

• Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I am not a Windows guy, but I do know that saving a profile in the radio will not save something such as a Windows application window placement. I would look to something on your Windows PC to save your application window configuration.
  • Paul - K6HR
    Paul - K6HR Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Thanks Ted, I updated the Windows video drivers, and found the "Start Slices Minimized" setting on the Radio Setup > RX tab. Now everything seems to be working OK. Thanks for the nudge in the right direction!
  • Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Just a side note that your 4K TV set does not have the ability to do Native 4K, it Up Converts everything to 4K, so the 1080P output of the Flex Radio or a Laptop, will be upsacled to 4K resolution.. Their is a lot of information on the WWW about this..

Robert

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.