Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Filter width displayed is not correct in CW

Sergey R5AU
Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
edited April 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
SSDR 0.15.13 filters width indication: selected indication 50 48 100 98 250 250 400 398 800 798 1.0 1.0 1,5 1,5 3,0 3,0 When you have selected CW with 50 Hz change mode on SSB and back - selection is: CW and 50Hz but indication width is 400 and real filter width is 400Hz Have not check yet any other combinations, has any body this same issues ?

Comments

• Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Sergey, I also noticed the number difference when in CW but figured it was a rounding error. Regards, Al
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Al, i don't think so, lets set mouse cursor on the PAN down with selected frequency, you can see low and hight filter cuts where exactly frequency number end on 9, This issue appers in case moving between witdh, in case first time entering into the mode the first time indication is right. Can you check on you radio? My toy is 6700
  • Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Pix of my 6700 with CW = 50 Regards, Al
  • Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I never operate SSB but tried going to SSB then back to CW...As you noted the filter display is more wrong now. Regards, Al / N4ZZ
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    I think it should be addressed as trouble ticket
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    I have entered a defect for this behavior. Thanks for the report and the follow up confirmation.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.