Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Filter Widget missing

Greg
Greg Member ✭✭
edited March 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
I was tuning around the bottom of 20M below 14.014 MHz. When I went to use the filter widget it would not come up. I would tune lower and it still would not come up. I tuned up above 14.014 and it came up....then I went lower again and it would come up....sometime, sometimes not. There is something going on that is keeping the widget from showing sometimes. 73 Greg AB7R

Comments

• Greg
    Greg Member ✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Also, When I can get it to show at the very bottom of the band it is no longer centered although I did nothing to make any changes and the signal does not sound any different. I am on 14.000.770 and the tuned frequency is now on the left dotted line of the widget and not the center tick mark. Greg
  • Dudley-WA5QPZ
    Dudley-WA5QPZ Inactive Employee
    edited March 2018
    Greg, I think it has to be when "Surfing" or sliding down, with the slice hard to the left side of the panadapter, the widget does not display.. I guess all the graphics gets tangled up hard to the left. Doesn't seem to happen to the right side.. Thanks for the information .
  • Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I have also noted the problem.. You might be able to access the widget by going down to where it normally is and then sliding "up the band" from its normal location.. Additionally, If RX slice A is near the center and you open RX slice B in same panadapter and place it to the right of A, the widget may be absent from slice B.. It has something to do with the RX control flag being on the right side of the zero line. AL, K0VM

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.