Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Feature or option suggestion

Bill-W9OL
Bill-W9OL Member
edited October 2019 in New Ideas
I have been learning how to use digital mode, WSJT-x in particular.
A couple time upon starting I've been tripped up by not being able to transmit.
Apparently my system does not always activate the red TX button on the Dax Control Panel for the slice I'm using.
I forgot about that issue a couple of times, I found myself going through all the options wondering why I couldn't transmit.
It seems that the Transmit TX button in the slice info and the TX button in the DAX Control panel are not in sync ON-OFF wise. (at least not on my computer)
My feature suggestion that for all slices, the TX button should be in sync, ON in a slice info box should enable it to ON in the DAX Control panel. Obviously OFF in the slice info box should indicate that it's also OFF in the DAX Control panel.

It's tough to remember all these features.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.