Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Feature Request Global Profile saves Antenna choices

W2PP
W2PP Member ✭✭
edited March 2018 in New Ideas
It would be beyond nice if I could create a Global Profile that contained my ANTENNA choices.  The Flex 6700 does a fantastic job pretending to be one radio when its TWO radios in one box!! Well done, now make it possible for me to have slice B remember on all the bands that its supposed to use Ant 2 for both receive and Xmit, or whatever I choose to ask it to do!  

Great radio guys, well done, I've had a blast with it.

Peter
W2PP

Comments

• W2PP
    W2PP Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Oh, and pre amplifier state too. 
  • W2PP
    W2PP Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Anyone from Flex see this?  Comments? Probability of becoming reality?
    Peter

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2018
    The intent of Idea posts are to get user feedback so we can evaluate the level of interest in an idea.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.