Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Fans in 6700 beginning to make noise is this a sign of a failure?

Options
W2PP
W2PP Member ✭✭
edited April 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
The fan in the 6700 is beginning to make noise for about 15 minutes after startup.  Does this mean the fan is preparing to fail?  If that's the case, OK, at least I can organize myself to deal with the absence of the radio. What I wouldn't be happy about is if the radio dies unexpectedly and then I have to scramble.  I'm using this on MARS with great success so its mission important for it not to go away abruptly.  
Peter

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hi Peter

Let me create a support case for you on this.  They can help you out.

Mike

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.