Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Factory Reset Manual explanation

Options
Wayne
Wayne Member ✭✭
Since I had a loose nut behind the touch screen ( me the operator . hi hi ) I had to do a factory reset. The manual said to hold the power button in until it started flashing white but it never did. Went from Solid green holding it then changed to solid white so I let it go. The factory reset didnt appear to work but whatever I did solved the comm problem I created by trying to assign a static ip address for future use on my non internet network. So if I want to assign the 6400m a static ip how will it work since what happened was the front panel quit communicating with the rest of the radio computer by the internal radio network.

Answers

• Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how to reset to factory defaults what is in the manual does not work and after 2 weeks no one has provided an answer yet. The white light never flashes stays solid and the radio does not reset to factory defaults.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.