Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

F6300....Key (CW) from the rear, instead of the front?

W4TMW
W4TMW Member ✭✭
edited January 2018 in SmartSDR CAT
Is there a way to run my keyer (Brown Bros)...or straight key, from the 6300's rear panel instead of the front?

Thanks, Tom 

Answers

• Jim K4JAF
    Jim K4JAF Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Yes, you can wire it into the accessory jack on the rear.  It is the DB-15 connector.  I don't remember the correct pin out but look at the Flex 6000 hardware manual on the web site.  73s Jim K4JAF
  • Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Tom,
      On the ACC connector Pin 4 is CW KEY/FSK/INT... Pin 5 can be used as ground..

AL, K0VM
  • Scott AC8DE
    Scott AC8DE Member
    edited June 2014
    Holy Cow Batman!  I didn't realize that the whole time.  So I can use my external keyer and plug my iambic paddles into the keyer and wire that into the DB-15.  Nice.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.