Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Extend VFO transparency bar in to waterfall

G8ZPX
G8ZPX Member
edited October 2018 in New Ideas

The waterfall area conveys far more information and is actual more useful than the panadaptor section. In contest I use it instead of the pan which gets minimized. I'd like to see the option (switchable ideally) to extend the blue VFO transparency bar down to the bottom of the waterfall. This would also make digital tuning such as RTTY so much easier and more intuitive.

ps. a couple of X and Y axis markers would be very useful too.

Comments

• Oliver Saunders
    Oliver Saunders Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Totally agree! Software from my previousSDR had this capability and I really miss it. In these days  of  dead  bands, this makes it much easier to set up on weak signals that may  be fading in and out. Also helps  with various forms of digital  transmissions.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.