EXPERT ELECTRONICS MB1 compared to 6700

• Praise
  • Updated 1 year ago
just comparing from an operators stand point, it kills the 6700 on 144 mhz, easy to use. software not complicated, no 3rd party software to use in conjunction with 6700, its completly FUN to use and easy layout, hook up the external Monitor and you can select 2 any of the two programs to run it.  on HF CW I was working CW stations Hertz apart and can pull thru the one I wanted.
I had a Great Time with my 6700, but the MB1 Moved in and took over the shelf in my shack.
Anan is releasing  there NEW ANAN 7000, Sorry to say FLEX moves VERY VERY SLOW.
Hope I did not offend anyone. 73, Ed
Photo of kk4x

kk4x

• 27 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Tim - W4TME

Tim - W4TME, Customer Experience Manager

• 9152 Posts
  • 3479 Reply Likes
Official Response
I was afraid that this would happen. Some Community members have interpreted this praise topic as an advertisement or endorsement for competitor’s product on the FlexRadio Community which has started to generate negative reactions.  Now Community members are starting to question the intent of comments like this and consider the subject matter non-constructive in nature and respond to it inappropriately.  Ed, KK4X even anticipated that his comments would illicit a negative response by his closing comment.  

No Community member deserves anything less than basic common courtesy and respect from others, regardless of their opinions or perceived inflammatory nature of their posts, but unfortunately, that alone will not prevent reactionary negative behavior that will not be tolerated on the Community.

This type of reactionary behavior is not what we endorse or strive to achieve on the Community.  In a genuine effort to promote continued civility and decorum in the Community, we feel the best course of action at this time would be to close this post proactively.  This action is being taken is not due to the content or subject matter of the post, but solely to what we anticipate will be additional passionate replies and reactions that will undoubtedly violate the Community Usage policy and result in corrective actions taken.  Thank you for your understanding.
(Edited)