EU shipping

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
What is the expected delivery date to Europe for the new 6000 radios, now that CE approval is cleared?

Ray de G0VLF
Photo of G0VLF

G0VLF

• 33 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Wayne

Wayne

• 614 Posts
  • 89 Reply Likes
Flex websire says 6-8 weeks for US customers so I would add another 6 weeks to that probably .. lets see its June so maybe Santa will get them in time to put on his sleigh.
Photo of G0VLF

G0VLF

• 33 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
You could be correct Wayne. Was rather hoping Flex will be focusing on meeting pre-orders. Perhaps there will be an official update in due course.

Photo of Wayne

Wayne

• 614 Posts
  • 89 Reply Likes
Last I heard there was a parts shortage issue that caused the huge lead time, not good for the EU with the coming china tarriffs and trade war.
Photo of Chris DL5NAM

Chris DL5NAM

• 680 Posts
  • 154 Reply Likes
Wayne your right. But US customer have maybe to add same "Tax Add On" on PGXL (from EU) and most parts of Flex F6xxx came from China. So will will see ...
Photo of Tim - W4TME

Tim - W4TME, Customer Experience Manager

• 9197 Posts
  • 3557 Reply Likes
Official Response
We are preparing the radios bound for countries that require CE as I write this.  it should not be too much longer before they ship to our distributors.
Photo of G0VLF

G0VLF

• 33 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Great to read updated information Tim. I'm sure there are many people over here who are eagerly waiting for the new radios.

Ray de G0VLF
Photo of Mark Chamberlain

Mark Chamberlain

• 16 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Great news
Roughly how long will shipping to distributers take after they leave the factory ?
I.e. a week 2 weeks
Thanks for the update
Mark
M0ZSS