Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Electro-Voice RE320 Microphone

Options
KL4QG
KL4QG Member ✭✭
I’m going order a Electro-Voice RE320 -soon- I not person can making cables and mic plugs Where can I buy everything push talk button. or foot switch cable and. mic cables and plug every thing to use Electro-Voice RE320 If someone selling Electro-Voice RE320 setup let me know Joe

Answers

• Craig_KØCF
    Craig_KØCF Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Cables are available from the Flex Store. See here for a 3-pin XLR to 3.5mm TRS:
    http://cart.flexradio.com/3-Pin-XLR-to-18in-35mm-TRS-for-FLEX-6400M_p_1026.html
    PTT will have to be separate. See Heil's website -- they have a hand-held PTT switch.

• KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Thanks if u hear anyone selling complete RE320 mic setup let me know Joe
  • Art - N4QNT
    Art - N4QNT Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello Joe, the first reply from Craig was great info for the XLR to 1/8 mini from the Flex accessories page.. The PTT hand held trigger from Heil works great. You can use a 1/4 phono jack to RCA converter to plug into the back of the Flex.. Heil HS-2 Hand switch for PTT https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AR0BJFI/...

Also in the CW/Phone setup tab remember to disable the Bias button and Enable the +20 dB Pad button.. Will help greatly to Amp up the RE-320 mic element...
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Thanks
  • FISHULA X
    FISHULA X Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
     Joe, You can get them NEW on Ebay. for under $ 200.00
     This is my take on the EV-RE-320. I have put all three to test  back to back. The RE-320 was perfect up against the RE-20 and the RE-27ND. All are great mics but, the 320 actually sounds the best with my voice. Plus you have the personality switch. And make sure your VOX is OFF......LOL   ENJOY!
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Agree

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.