Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Ed, I believe that you are thinking about VB-Cable,

Doug
Doug Member
edited September 2017 in FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
VB-Cable it is donationware and available in 32 and 64bit configuration for Windows op system.  Downloadable on the internet at http://vb-audio.pagesperso-orange.fr/Cable/index.htm.
I am using the 64bit  and using both the A and B versions to get both TX and RX audio paths for my flex3000.  
Hope this helps.
Doug  K4DMH

Answers

• Ed, K0KC
    Ed, K0KC Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Doug,

Thank you very much for the info! VB-Cable does sound familiar. I will give it a try this afternoon if I can put away my 6700 toy for an hour or so.

Ed, K0KC
  • Ed, K0KC
    Ed, K0KC Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Doug,

I uninstalled VAC 4.14 and installed VB-Cable and it seems like my DT problem is solved! I need to let it run for a few hours to be sure. The 6700 is turned off now and I will operate with the 5000 for the rest of the day.

Thanks!

Ed, K0KC

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.