Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DXLAB suit and 6500

jim
jim Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
looking for some one and one  help getting  DXLAB suite going with 6500
windows 7  and smartsdr 1.2 
pse email wb5aaa at arrl dot net

Answers

• Reggie-k6xr
    Reggie-k6xr Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020

I'm using DXlab with my 6500 at the moment. In commander select com4, 3800,8, n, 1, in config-ports.

select sdr-6500 for the radio.  any question- k6xr@mac.com

• Reggie-k6xr
    Reggie-k6xr Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    should be 38400 baud rate..
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Of course, SmartCAT must be running and have the virtual pair match your Commander selection. Make sure you uninstalled, rebooted, then installed CAT if upgrading from an older version.
  • jim
    jim Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    thanks  to RAY  K9DUR   it is fixed  until I  mess it up agn ..

thank U  RAY 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.