Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DXLab,SSDR v1.0.5 and CAT v1.2

Brad - N6SPM
Brad - N6SPM Member
edited January 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
6500, Windoze 7, SSDR 1.0.5 and CAT 1.2. Latest DXLab Commander and Spot Collector. Noticing a new behavior. When I QSY to another band by clicking on a Spot in Spot Collector, the Slice goes there, but not the PAN and I get a WIDE indication. This is the same as before. However, when I then click on the arrow at the edge of the pan (with the new slice freq), after the PAN moves there, the WIDE indication stays displayed and I can't get rid of it without closing SSDR. Operator error? Can anyone confirm? Suggestions? Thanks Brad - N6SPM

Answers

• K9DUR
    K9DUR Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Brad, this behavior is known & being worked on. By-the-way, you do not have to close the SmartSDR client. Simply close the panadapter & create a new one. 73, Ray, K9DUR
  • Brad - N6SPM
    Brad - N6SPM Member
    edited June 2014
    Thank you Ray. Are the bandpass (pre-selector) filters switching in and out OK? I guess what I mean... is this a display issue or does it impact the front-end filtering? I was under the impression, possibly wrongly, that when Wide was displayed, the pre-selector filters were not engaged. 73 Brad - N6SPM
  • K9DUR
    K9DUR Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Brad, They are still investigation that. There is some indication that it may only be a problem with the WIDE indicator, but that has not been determined yet. 73, Ray, K9DUR

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.