Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Duel CQ in N1MM causes "antenna may not be changed during transmit" message in SSDR

Grant Kesselring
Grant Kesselring Member ✭✭
edited November 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
While setting up and testing N1MM logger with a Flex 6600M, I am running into an issue while configured for Duel CQ'ing.  The duel CQ is started on Slice A and then switches transmit over to Slice B and starts a CQ there.  While it is switching back and forth between Slice A and B, the SSDR software will every so often pop up a message that says: "antenna may not be changed during transmit".  I assume there is some kind of timing problem where the relays in the radio have not switched completely before the next CQ.  I played around with the TX Radio Settings in SSDR as well as Duel CQ timing settings within N1MM, however haven't found the right combinations to keep the messages from appearing.  Anyone familiar with this issue that can give me settings that have worked well for you?

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.