Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Downloads 1.7 impossible

Options
iz7auh
iz7auh Member ✭✭
edited August 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
I try few times but not chances to download last version... stop download to 18/20 Mb :-( alternative server????? 

Comments

• Dudley-WA5QPZ
    Dudley-WA5QPZ Inactive Employee
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Frank,

I think that the servers are being hammered at the moment,  give just a little bit of time and try again .  

• K0UNX
    K0UNX Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Took 3 tries over 3 minutes before I could get it.  There are about 92,000 prospective Maestro users all trying to download at once, after all.  :D

• Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Thank you Salvador.  Nice relay, that was quick!!!
    73'  Clay N9IO
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I always download this type of software into my Dropbox folder, that way it gets replicated automatically in all the other PCs on different radio shacks without having to download from Flexradio servers again. Once in Dropbox you can right click on it and Dropbox will create a public link that you can share... a great feature.

*** DISCLAIMER ***
    As with everything that you can download from the internet, Caution!.
    You should avoid anything that is not coming directly from www.flexradio.com domain, even my file above, as you really do not know if it could be infected with a virus.
    I just put it in there for the convenience to some of you having trouble downloading. But try always the official download first.

Just wanted to make sure to point that out. 

• iz7auh
    iz7auh Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Tnx Salvador fast download.... few 4 second of my 100M fiber... from Flexradio website impossible at moment....
  • K5CG
    K5CG Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Plus! If you also have a Dropbox account you can save the file to your dropbox right on their server and it immediately starts downloading to all your sync'd PCs. It downloaded to the PC I am typing this on before I could finish this comment.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.