Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Downloaded version 1.6.17 to my 6700, Everything seemed to working fine.

N4AB
N4AB Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Downloaded version 1.6.17 to my 6700, Everything seemed to working fine. I started WSJT-X and got that working then started MMTTY and that seemed to be working OK. PTT and DAX were receiving and transmitting fine. Was gone for a couple of hours and left the equipment on, when I returned the computer had done a automatic update and a restart. So I restarted SSDR, CAT, DAX, WSJT-X and MMTTY programs. Everything seems to be OK now except for the DAX TX channel. There is no signal on the DAX TX window from either program. Both WSJT-X and MMTTY key the 6700 but no DAX audio is being streamed. On the DAX control panel the TX Stream window changes from Streaming to Transmitting as it should but no signal is there. I have tried everything I can think of to no avail. both programs are transmitting data. I need some suggestions. Has anyone else had this problem. Thanks in advance, Al N4AB

Comments

• YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Edited:   Oh!   I misunderstood your question.....probably something changed here?

• DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    The output soudcard has changed from DAX Audio TX 1 to DAX Audio TX.
    You'll have to change that for all your digital programs.
    The good news is: Only one output soundcard for all programs and
    DAX Mic Audio for recording/playback purposes. Love it!
    Alex-DH2ID
  • N4AB
    N4AB Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I had to downgrade to version 1.5.1 run SSDR then reload version 1.6.17 to fix the lost DAX TX signals problem. 73 Al N4AB
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    You really should have opened a HelpDesk support ticket.  Reverting is only delaying the inevitable.

If a Windows update has messed up your system, then you should have completely removed the SmartSDR ecosystem from your PC and re-installed using  the How to do a Complete uninstall of SmartSDR for Windows from your PC procedure.  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.