Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

down load the new software for 6700 run my 5000 on same computer the wsjt 9.5 will not work now i us

Options
Larry Davis
Larry Davis Member ✭✭
edited November 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows

Answers

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Larry, I am guessing there may be too many DAX channels for WSJT to handel.. If you have win 7 or 8, you can disable unused sound card devices (dax channels ) in the control panel 'Manage Aduito devices' I have disabled ALL RX3-8 and TX3-8 devices ( record and Play back). that may get you there, if not also delete all the IQ devices unless you need them. You do need to keep the Reserved Audio devices that match the Audio devices that you intend to use.. You can also disable the Record DAX devices that are listed as not plugged in If you need to re-enable devices, you will need to check the box that says 'show disabled devices' Al, K0VM

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.