Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Double clicking on the band button crashes the radio

N4AB
N4AB Member ✭✭
edited March 2017 in
Tim, I tried the "Report A Problem" selection but I did not get a confirmation so I'll add it here. Two problems (at least on my 6700 Version 0.12.17 & Win 7) that I did not see on the "Community" need to be added to the list you generated. 1. If you "Double Click" on a Band Button it will freeze the spectrum display, you can still select other functions but the display is dead. It also removes the 6700 from the radio select start screen so you have to reboot to start over. 2. The ATU will not function correctly in CW mode. It cycles quickly and returns with the bypass mode on and "success" in the window but it does not tune the antenna. You will not realize this with a dummy load or perfect antenna (i.e. Step IR). But if you have a none perfect antenna it will give you a high SWR. The work around is to switch to SSB mode, tune the antenna, then go back to CW. These 2 problems will repeat every time on my radio and the double click is a real gotcha to me because I have been double clicking for as long as I remember. Thanks. Al N4AB Note: This topic was created from a reply on the The limitations and caveats in SmartSDR v0.12.17 topic.

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Yes, both of these issue have been previously reported. The first one will be fixed in the next release of SmartSDR Preview. The other one is in the bug tracker.