Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

dogparkSDR - MAC OS/X client for FlexRadio 6000 series

Comments

• Don Agro
    Don Agro Member
    edited September 2016
    We will ad an SWR meter, but for now the ATU Status light gives you a pretty good idea.
  • Reggie-k6xr
    Reggie-k6xr Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Would like an manual tune feature for external tuners. Thanks!

• Don Agro
    Don Agro Member
    edited September 2016
    Beta 111
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Hi Don, i have tested the SDR app, done good,
    you know when starting DogparkSDR and after SmartSDR i think something happenning with radio profiles/memory:

1. extremely fast refresh rate 
    2. Band change buttons not working any more in SmartSDR untill factory reset

also for you app itself:
    - mouse clicking on PAN do not provide exact tuning point what selected with mouse pointer, always somewhere around and need other precise tune

And ofcourse looking for:
    1. Tuning with mouse scroll
    2. TX and RX EQ 
    3. Other PAN's etc
    4. Some regulator should be on the TOP (IMHO:  like Volume etc..)
    you know.....

Computer:  MAC 27 5K
    Radio: Flex6700

Thank you for support
  • Don Agro
    Don Agro Member
    edited September 2016
    Beta 115 has master volume stepper on HUD for Remote and Radio colume
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Thank you Don, will check tomorrow, i am already on "single side"
  • KD8TVB
    KD8TVB Member
    edited September 2015
    With 1.5 coming tomorrow, does radio software matter to the mac client?
  • Don Agro
    Don Agro Member
    edited September 2016
    dogparkSDR doesn't check firmware revision numbers but we will make changes to the Mac client if needed.
  • KD8TVB
    KD8TVB Member
    edited September 2015
    just came out!
  • KD8TVB
    KD8TVB Member
    edited October 2015
    I can get audio, no pan adapter/waterfall data... says no frames, audio works
  • Don Agro
    Don Agro Member
    edited September 2016
    Running here, Remove Panadapter from the File Menu and then add it again
  • K6OZY
    K6OZY Member ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Don this is the same issue I was talking to you about on Yahoo for a few weeks now before 1.5 release.
  • KD8TVB
    KD8TVB Member
    edited September 2015
    right on buddy, looks good!
  • Burch - K4QXX
    Burch - K4QXX Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Don

Now that 1.5 is out, are you going to be adding the WNB function in dogparkSDR?  The software is really coming together.  I just recently purchased and check for updates every night.  Keep up the excellent work!  Keeps getting better and better.
  • Steve-N5AC
    Steve-N5AC Community Manager admin
    edited December 2016
    Incidentally, the API calls for WNB are backward compatible -- invoking the "old NB" in older software should turn on the WNB.  I've not tried this yet in dogparkSDR though to verify.
  • DrJ
    DrJ Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I have gotten NOWHERE in regards to be able to get my 6700 running with version SDR1.5 with Parallels and Windows 10.  But in less than 20 minutes I downloaded the trial version of dogpark SDR and got everything working quite well!  This is the way it should be!  I imagine it is on a PC from the start, but I have liked MACS for so long, before it was trendy!  
    Don, How can I get the full version?  I emailed you my serial number of my 6700.  Can you tell me the email to send my paypal payment.  I will do it now if you respond to me.  My email is kjave63@yahoo.com

Also, is there a way to have a single slice at a time.  I don't always like to have a A and B slice when I am only on one band just tuning around.

• Don Agro
    Don Agro Member
    edited September 2016
    There is a "Buy Now" Paypal button on the web page - http://dogparksoftware.com/dogparkSDR.html

Control/right-click in panadapter brings up contextual menu, the contextual menu allows you to remove slices
  • DrJ
    DrJ Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I tried that but since I am already registered with PayPal it wouldn't let me pay. Can you email me the email account for PayPal so I can send my registration fee. I want to support this effort as I think it is paramount that OS X users have quality software. I for one want to pay for quality software. Alpha, beta, whatever. If it's quality, I want to pay because it will get better of its worth it for the programmer.
  • Don Agro
    Don Agro Member
    edited September 2016
    dagro@dogparksoftware.com
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    WOW!, I just downloaded the demo. I'm impressed. Can't wait for the final product. MAC's have it all over Window systems. Nice job, Don.
  • Don Agro
    Don Agro Member
    edited September 2016
    Thanks Bob.
  • N3NER
    N3NER Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    What's the beta up too now and when do you think you will have the EQ?
  • Don Agro
    Don Agro Member
    edited March 2017
    1.0 was released on October 1st with TX and RX EQ
  • N3NER
    N3NER Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    thanks!  Any plans on being able to view both pan adapters at the same time?
  • Don Agro
    Don Agro Member
    edited March 2018
    Version 1 is limited to 1 Panadapter and 2 slices
  • N3NER
    N3NER Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    how long is the registration good for regarding future versions?

Edit; never mind I see its for each major release. 
  • N3NER
    N3NER Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Any plans on have 2 panadapters?
  • Don Agro
    Don Agro Member
    edited September 2016
    Version 2
  • Don Agro
    Don Agro Member
    edited September 2016
    dogparkSDR is $95 per major release
  • N3NER
    N3NER Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    You're doing a great job with this!  The MAC community is lacking support in this area and your support is fantastic. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.