Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Does that mean SSDR 1.6 is being "pushed" to February too?

Options
Roy Laufer
Roy Laufer Member ✭✭
edited April 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Would anyone at FRS care to indicate whether SSDR 1.6 will be held until the release of Maestro in February?

I ask this because there is a known bug in SSDR 1.5.1 with its fix planned for 1.6, that I would REALLY like to see fixed...

Answers

• K6OZY
    K6OZY Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    While I can't speak for FRS, I'm almost positive thats a no.    1.6 is coming along very nicely.   What bug are you referring to?
  • Roy Laufer
    Roy Laufer Member ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    It"s the problem that new slices on an existing panadapter do not inherit receiver equalization settings (or any equalizer settings).
  • Roy Laufer
    Roy Laufer Member ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    That's great to read! I greatly look forward to SSDR 1.6
  • Bill N5TU
    Bill N5TU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yea!  I'm eagerly looking forward to it.  :-)

• Brent Parker
    Brent Parker Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options

What are the new features coming with 1.6?? I've lost track of the roadmap.

W8XG  Brent

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I think it is mostly about contesting features and a host of tweaks and fixes.
  • Roy Laufer
    Roy Laufer Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Options
    It has been mentioned that the DAX drivers will be getting a revision (which is rare with updates), and a rumor that there MIGHT be a new device driver for capturing transmitted audio in addition to received audio. I hope this rumor is legitimate - I have been asking for this feature for some time...
  • KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Would also be great if the drivers were ASIO compliant for the lowest audio latency possible.
  • Roy Laufer
    Roy Laufer Member ✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Although the least amount of latency is always better, I doubt that it would be that useful in these circumstances. Where latency can drive most people batty is while listening to themselves in duplex mode. Even without the DAX drivers, connected directly into my 6700, the audio latency produced by the software filters can leave me tongue-tied.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.