Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Does Anyone Have Any Recent MMTTY Screen Shots or Step by Step Instructions for 6000 Series

terry
terry Member
I am trying to figure out ports to set for TX, MISC and soundcard in MMTTY.  I found a previous 4 year old post that stated to select the existing DAX Audio RX 1 for receive and the DAX Audio TX for the transmit.  I have setup MMTTY with windows and Timewave navigator many times but this is a new animal and I am lost, unable to find recent discussion or step by step setup.

Answers

• Gayle Lawson
    Gayle Lawson Member
    edited February 2019

I will give it a try.

RADIO

1) On the Active Slice: flag Select "DAX" and channel 1.

2) On  "P/CW" Pane" in the control panel:  Select "DAX" and de-select "PROC".  You can do this

In a "MIC" profile.

SDR CAT

1 Create a PTT com port.  See picture.

MMTTY:

1)      On the TX setup page , upper right corner (PTT and FSK box) and select the com port that you created.

2)      MMTTY “MISC “Page select “TX Port Box” as “Sound”.

This will get you closer.  You should see the red bar active in the DAX control panel channel 1.

You should be see activity in the MMTTY spectral Display.

Put the active slice in RTTY mode, place the two receiver tone lines over the peaks of the in coming signal.  You should be good to go.  Hopefully I haven't forgotten anything. 

Gayle K0FLY
  • Gayle Lawson
    Gayle Lawson Member
    edited February 2019
    DAX "TX Stream adjust the slider so that the TX audio is just below the "RED" and of course adjust the RX gain for correct audio into MMTTY.

Gayle
  • terry
    terry Member
    edited July 2019
    thanks a bunch, got it keying with tones...Will try and find a signal tomorrow for decode.
  • Gayle Lawson
    Gayle Lawson Member
    edited February 2019
    Great, glad you got it going.  It works really slick.  Make sure that MMTTY "AFC" is off. Just put the two lines on the tones and you are there.  

Gayle
  • Dudley  WA5QPZ
    Dudley WA5QPZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Be sure to a have the mode in RTTY . Dudley
  • terry
    terry Member
    edited July 2019
    I think i have success.  Thanks all.  Now to take photos of setup pages to preserve.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.