Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Documentation V3.xx

Ken AG2K
Ken AG2K Member ✭✭
edited July 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Is the documentation available yet for Version 3.xx? I checked the download page and it appeared empty.
Ken
AG2K

Answers

• Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited April 2019
    There is not a SmartSDR User Guide update yet, but it is being worked on. As soon as it is ready, we'll make it available.  Thanks for your patience.
  • Steve
    Steve Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Well, I was considering buying V3.  I started to look for documentation on how to use Multi
    flex and found none???  I really just wanted a step by step of how myself and my brother could use the same radio.  I am missing something??  Possibly there is something available to go over specific configuration for this??  Then I just read Eric's comment about no user guide being available???  Am I missing something here??  Before my blood pressure climbs to high, someone please fill me in??  No one would release software without a user manual RIGHT?????  And I am not talking about some vague five minute video.
  • Dan Trainor
    Dan Trainor Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

SW is never released without it's associated documentation update.  So, it is not possible.  The documentation must be available, did you check the area where documentation is kept? 

• Steve
    Steve Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I looked and then I read Eric's comment above.  Of course maybe I did not look in the right place??
    BUT after reading Eric's comment I stopped looking.  Perhaps someone here can help???
  • Kevin
    Kevin Member
    edited July 2019
    Woo hoo! Thanks for your patience? That's the funniest thing I've seen on the forum in a while. Seriously? Us patient?

I checked.

Documentation folder is empty. But really, it's probably 99.9% v2 anyway. Right? What do you want for $200? Something new? This only gets funnier.

Kev K4VD
  • Dan Trainor
    Dan Trainor Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

No! Not possible.
  • Steve
    Steve Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Pretty crazy stuff.......
  • W7CHW
    W7CHW Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I, like some of you, am also looking for documentation on V3 operation.

I found the answers to most of my questions in the FAQ area.
     SmartSDR V3.0 Frequently Asked Questions
    Not a substitute for an Operations Manual or video but it is very helpful.
    73's,

Charlie N3CHW

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.