Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DMHcontrol Arduino based

iz7auh
iz7auh Member ✭✭
hello guys, I want to share with you my result in the creation of the open-source project of Enzo IW7DMH, this controller for our Flex 6000 Series is based on Arduino, I have personally dealt with the design side for which I like to take care of the details and that's why I chose this solution aluminum with black front, I have to say that using the flex is even better, I dare not imagine what will be the Maestro who surely will buy! I make a small video -> http://youtu.be/ObjsSvcIu6o image

Comments

• Walt - KZ1F
    Walt - KZ1F Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Awesome video!!!!
    Is this being manufactured or is this strictly home brew? A related question combining the first to, is this being marketed or just something the two of you put together as a Proof of Concept?

Regardless of the answers, it is awesome.
  • iz7auh
    iz7auh Member ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    thank you! it is an open source project that can not be sold, we are a group of enthusiastic users of FlexRadio that together we have developed this controller, anyone can replicate it and we can help you do that, the project was born thanks to Enzo IW7DMH who developed most of the project, I was in charge of the aesthetic ... as I said will never be marketed as it is based on Arduino
  • Neal_K3NC
    Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Guys, go see the video! Its not the usual "uhmm, I built this knob, uhmm, it works with my flex, etc". You want to go invade a foreign country after seeing it (well, maybe thats too American a video review!)

• Walt - KZ1F
    Walt - KZ1F Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    You make a compelling argument Neal. Let's see do I get my choice of country to invade?
  • Neal_K3NC
    Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    HI!!  Turn the knob to select the country you desire then hit the F1 key....
  • Bob K8RC
    Bob K8RC Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Details. We need hardware/software DETAILS!

Awesome.

73, Bob, K8RC
  • iz7auh
    iz7auh Member ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    You can see some details on IW7DMH's website http://iw7dmh.jimdo.com/arduino-flex-controller/ in few days Enzo will update with new information about a box and front panel DXF file to make....
  • Barry N1EU
    Barry N1EU Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Someone should put together a kit for this!
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017

Impressive and FUN video - of course the controller looks Fab!!

Well done!

Thank you for sharing!!

Steve K9ZW

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.