Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

displaying both SWR and PO at same time

Jamie WW3S
Jamie WW3S Member ✭✭
is there a way, or a utility/addon, that will display both the power out and SWR simultaneously?

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    Put power on 1 meter and put swr on the second pan meter
  • Jamie WW3S
    Jamie WW3S Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    not sure what you mean.....I'm set up for SO2R on 6600, so I have Radio1/A on the A side and Radio2/B on the B side.....not running SSDR....looking to display it on the Maestro
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    Yes, with FRStack, SmartSDR , and you can do it on the M models and the Auxillary Meters on the Maestro and M model.  Section 32.3.9 in the Maestro Manual.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    Just hit the little meter icon on the maestro on the right side of display between the panadapters. You can also touch left meter on maestro and set it for power and touch right meter on maestro and set it for swr
  • Jamie WW3S
    Jamie WW3S Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    so you have to shrinh the panadapter to display it? I'm trying to add just SWR and I'm getting everything else, when I hit minus the first one it removes is the one I want to kepp !!!!
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    here is what the meter panel looks like with FRStacks,,it is not showing anything as my radio is off.image
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited February 2019
    You can have the right meter in Power and the Left meter in SWR.  You tap the meters to change the display.

I assume you are talking about a Maestro or M model.  It is helpful if you say the radio or client you are trying to use.

• [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    No you have A on left and B on right. Just tap the meter on the maestro till you get the meter you want displayed. Tap the A meter till you see power. Tap the B meter till you see SWR.
  • Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Using my 6600M in FT8 mode, I like to group the power, SWR and level meters together on the right-hand side of the screen.  
  • Mike-VA3MW
    edited April 2019
    James, you may want to watch this video as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT632iL5L3E&t=961s

Mike

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.