displaying both SWR and PO at same time

• Question
  • Updated 8 months ago
is there a way, or a utility/addon, that will display both the power out and SWR simultaneously?
Photo of Jamie WW3S

Jamie WW3S

• 125 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of WW1SS - Steve

WW1SS - Steve

• 807 Posts
  • 269 Reply Likes
Put power on 1 meter and put swr on the second pan meter
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB

Bill -VA3WTB

• 3973 Posts
  • 967 Reply Likes
here is what the meter panel looks like with FRStacks,,it is not showing anything as my radio is off.
Photo of Jamie WW3S

Jamie WW3S

• 125 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
not sure what you mean.....I'm set up for SO2R on 6600, so I have Radio1/A on the A side and Radio2/B on the B side.....not running SSDR....looking to display it on the Maestro
Photo of Michael Walker

Michael Walker, Employee

• 1047 Posts
  • 311 Reply Likes
Yes, with FRStack, SmartSDR , and you can do it on the M models and the Auxillary Meters on the Maestro and M model.  Section 32.3.9 in the Maestro Manual.
Photo of WW1SS - Steve

WW1SS - Steve

• 807 Posts
  • 269 Reply Likes
Just hit the little meter icon on the maestro on the right side of display between the panadapters. You can also touch left meter on maestro and set it for power and touch right meter on maestro and set it for swr
(Edited)
Photo of Michael Walker

Michael Walker, Employee

• 1047 Posts
  • 311 Reply Likes
You can have the right meter in Power and the Left meter in SWR.  You tap the meters to change the display.

I assume you are talking about a Maestro or M model.  It is helpful if you say the radio or client you are trying to use.

Photo of Jamie WW3S

Jamie WW3S

• 125 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
so you have to shrinh the panadapter to display it? I'm trying to add just SWR and I'm getting everything else, when I hit minus the first one it removes is the one I want to kepp !!!!
Photo of WW1SS - Steve

WW1SS - Steve

• 807 Posts
  • 269 Reply Likes
No you have A on left and B on right. Just tap the meter on the maestro till you get the meter you want displayed. Tap the A meter till you see power. Tap the B meter till you see SWR.
Photo of Neil D Friedman N3DF

Neil D Friedman N3DF

• 246 Posts
  • 79 Reply Likes
Using my 6600M in FT8 mode, I like to group the power, SWR and level meters together on the right-hand side of the screen.  
Photo of Michael Walker

Michael Walker, Employee

• 1047 Posts
  • 311 Reply Likes
James, you may want to watch this video as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT632iL5L3E&t=961s

Mike