Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Discount for Mogix 10400 Battery packs

Tim - W4TME
Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
edited June 2020 in New Ideas
The owner of Mogix Accessories has extended a special discount for FlexRadio users purchasing the Mogix 10400 power bank (battery) that can be used in the Maestro.  An ordering promo or coupon code, 4MAESTRO is needed to receive the discount - just enter this in the gift
card/promotional area to redeem when ordering a Mogix 10400 battery bank from Amazon.  This promo code will be good for the next 30 days.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    Oh shoot . . . Ordered mine on Friday and got them on Saturday . . . Just my luck.
  • Steve - N4TTY
    Steve - N4TTY Member
    edited June 2020
    I tried 4MAESTRO, but was told that I couldn't used that code for this purchase! Steve G./N4TTY
  • Mike VE3CKO
    Mike VE3CKO Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I just got delivery on 3 of those Mojix 10400mAh batteries. Bummer.
  • KD7CAO
    KD7CAO Member
    edited June 2017
    Thank you! I just ordered one and with my Prime membership had free shipping too.

• Jay -- N0FB
    Jay -- N0FB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I just ordered a couple myself.  I'll have them Wednesday with Prime. Thanks for working a deal with Amazon!   
  • Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019

Now you tell me!

After I ordered 2 last Thursday. 

How about giving us a heads up in advance.

• Jay -- N0FB
    Jay -- N0FB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    No good deed goes unpunished!
  • Jim
    Jim Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I got 2 Polanfo 12000 power banks for $20 each., one black and one gold.
  • Dwight WB9TLH
    Dwight WB9TLH Member
    edited June 2016
    Just ordered yesterday... 
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I entered 4maestro and got a pretty good discount.
  • k3Tim
    k3Tim Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Thanks 4 the notice Tim. Ordered 2 and with free Amazon Prime shipping they arrived this evening. AmZing..
  • Kevin Va3KGS
    Kevin Va3KGS Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016

Morning Mike

Amazon.com (USA) said that they would not ship to my address here in Niagara (Canada).  I went to Amazon.ca and the product does not exist under Mogix.  I then when to Best Buy and a few other spots and searched under Mogix with no luck.  Are they sold under a different name here?  Where did you find these here in Canada?

Cheers, and happy Dxing.

Kevin, Va3KGS

• Barry N1EU
    Barry N1EU Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    It's a $4.50 discount, $18.50 final price before any shipping charges.
  • Philip KA4KOE
    Philip KA4KOE Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Story of my life.....mine are on maintenance charge waiting for my Maestro to get here.
  • Kevin Va3KGS
    Kevin Va3KGS Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    UPdate from Mogix

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for getting in touch with us!

I am so sorry but we don't sell internationally yet due to shipping batteries have a lot more hoops to jump through but we are working on it...most likely next year.

Again, very sorry.

Angela
    imogix (.com)

==
    Did this solve your problem?

I did not respond to her.

Cheers
    Kevin

• Dennis Terry W4SG
    Dennis Terry W4SG Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I also am having trouble using either 4MAESTRO or 4maestro or 4Maestro.  Any suggestions?  I got one battery with a discount and went to order another spare but no luck.
    W4SG
  • Mike VE3CKO
    Mike VE3CKO Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    This discount code 4MAESTRO is for one battery per order and I suspect per person. So if you need to reorder and want to save $4.60 wise to use another name/address. I bought and got delivered to a US address, 3 of these batteries, then the discount code was announced, emailed Mojix via the Amazon feedback button and asked nicely, and the reply I got was immediate and after checking things they did credit me for one battery later that afternoon. They didn't have to but they did, well done Mojix and thanks Flexradio for negotiating the discount code.
  • Bill  /  VA3QB
    Bill / VA3QB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Mike VE3CKO

How did you get the batteries shipped to Canada.

I got the same response as Kevin VA3KGS

Bill -  in Ontario
    VA3QB
  • Mike VE3CKO
    Mike VE3CKO Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    You have to simply get it shipped to a US address. I live near the Niagara Falls and have a nephew living on the New York side and make a trip to pick up, claim at customs, done. There are depots like a PO box you can setup if you plan on getting regular shipments. Most of the time I get items shipped directly to Canada but on certain items like the Mojix battery, the only choice was to use a US address.

• Tom-KJ4QDZ
    Tom-KJ4QDZ Member
    edited June 2016
    I'm a day late and a dollar short again.  I bought 2 two weeks ago.
  • Rick Hadley - W0FG
    Rick Hadley - W0FG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I bought my 6500 two years ago, and ordered my Maestro the opening day of Hamvention 2015. In the intervening period I've added a replacement for my Butternut HF9-V, a new K4KIO Hexbeam, Yaesu 800 rotor and an 8-ft Glen Martin rooftop tower to hold them. I ordered my Mogix batteries two weeks before my Maestro was delivered. A $5 buck discount is nice, but totally irrelevant in the greater scheme of things....
  • Jay Nation
    Jay Nation Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Money spent on Amateur Radio related purchases bothers me less than money spent, but not on
    Amateur Radio related purchases.

Or, money spent on relatives. image

73, Jay - NO5J

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.