Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Digital Operation Under the FLEX-6500 Transceiver

This post reviews a hardware-software configuration for digital operation, e.g., PSK or RTTY, under the FLEX-6500 Transceiver: http://wp.me/p13m97-84

Comments

• Ernest
    Ernest Member ✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Although I am waiting for DAX. I like your descripted account how you connected the radio with all the wires. Thanks, and waiting for virtual cables.
  • Michael - N5TGL
    Michael - N5TGL Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I sure wish DAX was much, much further up in the roadmap. CW got a lot of traction here, how about some love for digital modes?
  • Mike_N1MD
    Mike_N1MD Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    DAX please!!!
  • James Kennedy-WU5E
    James Kennedy-WU5E Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    DAX!, yes DAX please
  • Drax
    Drax Member
    edited November 2013
    PLEASE! My 6700 is on the shelf unused simply because there's no DAX.
  • Martin Smith
    Martin Smith Member
    edited March 2017
    DAX, the sooner the better!
  • Mike_N1MD
    Mike_N1MD Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Again, DAX! SSDR threw those of us who operated digital under PSDR back into the Dark Age of sound cards, external boxes And cables . Please do not continue to ignore out pleas for DAX to become accelerated on the roadmap . We waited a long time for this radio. Enough is enough.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    It is on the road map for SmartSDR v1.1 and the target date is January 2014.
  • Drax
    Drax Member
    edited November 2013
    Once DAX is out I'm dreaming of the day that we then don't have to emulate audio cables and have an actual digimode package that can handle the multiple slices and native data streams and maybe even generate a PSK waveform right in that FPGA.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.