Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Digital modes on a Flex 6600M - video

John - AF3K
John - AF3K Member ✭✭
A basic video showing some of the advantages I've discovered using my new 6600M for digital modes.

John, AF3K

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q9CTs6kKAs

Comments

• N2TU
    N2TU Company Adviser ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    The Flexers are really doing a **** up job of detailing set-ups! Well done!

• Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Does anyone know how to change the color of the freq text display under the grn/blk word USB. The rest of it I got This is fldigi.image
  • W5AP
    W5AP Member
    edited April 2018
    Anyone know how to set up a browser (I've tried Chrome and Edge) to view these videos without getting the html 5 error?
  • John - AF3K
    John - AF3K Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Perhaps start by checking to see that you have the latest version of Chrome installed. Click on the 3 dots in the upper right of Chrome -> Help -> about Google Chrome.
  • W5AP
    W5AP Member
    edited March 2018
    John,  tnx
    I do have the latest Chrome...I sent a message to google about the lack of html 5 video.........so we'll have to see what they say
    I'll have to say that sometimes flex and other videos show OK and other times like now - nothing.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.