Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DEXP not working

Options
Dan KG0AQ
Dan KG0AQ Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in SmartSDR for iOS
Great program! I just got back from Oregon and used this program several times and it worked great. Outstanding TX audio reports too! During that trip I could not get the DEXP to work at all. I tried different headsets and the built in mic for the IPhone and IPad. Is there a trick for getting this function to work? TIA!

Answers

• DV
    DV Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Sounds like you were working remote, if so, DEXP does not work when remoting, only for direct microphone into the Flex unit.
  • Dan KG0AQ
    Dan KG0AQ Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Bummer.  Thanks for the info.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.