Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Desktop Backgrounds

Andrew Holman2
Andrew Holman2 Member ✭✭
edited June 2019 in New Ideas
I know this is so low on your list of things to do.  But I would love to have a nice HD desktop background of the Flex Radio, some sort of marketing thing with the logo etc.  Cheezy Yes, Required No.  Just thought it would be nice to make as a download on the website.

- Andy

Comments

• km9r.mike
    km9r.mike Member ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Say a high resolution photo of the entire SS line or even the original conceptual drawing would be neat. I could easily see this being the desktop background for my ham pc.
  • DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I just took a photo of my own equipment while being out in the wild on a fieldday.
    Makes the best background IMHO, and no copyright issues....
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Make your own with Photo Shop or something, sounds like a fun project to do.
  • KC9NRN
    KC9NRN Member
    edited October 2016

1080p wallpaper of my Maestro.

• Alex_KM5YT
    Alex_KM5YT Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019

I'll second this, but what happened to our "skins" from powerSDR?? I'd like that feature back!  The computer has already "denatured" the aesthetics of the hobby from my tender youth ... old submarine receivers ... Earlier Collins (esp. military) gear ... etc., etc.

Alex/KM5YT

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.