Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Delivery timeline--6600

Jerry - NG6R
Jerry - NG6R Member ✭✭
edited March 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
9/17/2017  FRS 6600 ordered at SW Div. HAMCON
9/18/2017  Deposit paid by phone
3/2/2018  Email invoice received
3/2/2018  Invoice paid
3/2/2018  Shipped, tracking info provided
3/7/2018  Delivered by UPS
The fun begins!

Comments

• KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    So unfair regardless of model that people who order a radio months after many of us that are still waiting have their radios right now.
  • FRED  W9TB
    FRED W9TB Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I agree with you John !  I don't think it takes as much time as they say to build a 6600M. Now they are pumping out the 6600. I don't thank we are being told the real story. Well at least we have gone from soon to shortly.
  • Lewis Cheek
    Lewis Cheek Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I'm SURE FRS has a endless supply of those little computers which make up most of the Maestro. Just stop production and set on hardware waiting for displays and drive cost up for everyone as a result. Glad my life is more than ham radio. :)
  • Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    You need to talk to James about getting off the naughty list.
  • W5AP
    W5AP Member
    edited April 2018
    WHAT kind of 6600 ?  I was told the M's are behind
  • FRED  W9TB
    FRED W9TB Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I just ordered the wrong radio. I should have got the 6600. Wont use the screen anyway. Thinking about changing my order it looks like I have plenty of time to do it.
  • KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Well I sure hope after all of the delays when we do get our "M" radios they work perfect right out of the box!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.