Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DDutil

Bob G   W1GLV
Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
edited September 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
Does anyone know of a DDutil manual. The reason I ask is I hate to read instructions on a computer screen.

Answers

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018

My heart is with you. I tried to read the "manual" and it posed more questions than answers. After that ordeal, and it was an ordeal, I just played around with it until I could get it to work. My sympathies are with you. Good writing is a lost art.

Jim, K6QE

• Mike va3mw
    Mike va3mw Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Since the software changes so fast, the manual would be wrong or old very quickly. Try http://www.labnol.org/software/print-wikipedia-articles-as-pdf-book/8326/
  • Ken - VE5KC
    Ken - VE5KC Member ✭✭
    edited April 2015
    It might not be exactly what you are looking for, but the online manual can easily be printed from the webpage. It will give you approx 44 pages.

73..  Ken
  • Jon_KF2E
    Jon_KF2E Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    DDutil is supported with a wiki. Here is the URL...

http://k5fr.com/ddutilwiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

It makes it much easier for the author to keep current with changes.

Jon...kf2e

• Paul W5PF
    Paul W5PF Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Join the DDutil Yahoo group. The author is very helpful.

Paul W5PF

• Jim K4JAF
    Jim K4JAF Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Print out the info on the WIKI.  Hard copy manuals are a thing of the past.  Jim
  • Steve - KD8QWT
    edited December 2016
    I stare at a computer screen 12 hours a day.  I can understand the reluctance to read manuals off the screen when one could read it from paper.  Have you considered a Kindle?  It really does make reading easier, even compared to paper.  I haven't tried the newer one.  We have a couple of the older models that are still working great.

Paperwhite - WiFi - Designed for Readers - Amazon.com‎

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.