Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DDutil and Smarlink - Says Connected But Is Not

Options
jerry stern
jerry stern Member ✭✭
edited February 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
How can I get DDutil v3 to work with SSDR and 6700 under Smartlink?

My new Asus laptop does not have an ethernet so I am running Smartlink in same home network as my 6700 is hardwired.  I start DDutil 3.2.0.7.5 and I get a popup that says DDutil connected to CAT Server but nothing appears connected and in the setup form under Radio I have Signature but no specific radio appears in the list box.  When I close DDutil I get a popup that DDUTIL has disconnected from CAT Server.  My SSDR CAT shows only 2 things - Serial Com for Slice A and and second is TCP: Port 5002 Slice A. 

Answers

• W5AP
    W5AP Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I got the same thing (Serial Com for Slice A and TCP Port 5002) today. I think windows did an upgrade (mine didn't install and showed an "install error-try again"   And I'm struggling to re-configure all the CAT ports as before. I believe those are the default ports for the flex startup (I have a 6600M)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.