Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Dax streams 2 and 8 arent working for rcv or xmit

Options
NM1W
NM1W Member ✭✭
edited July 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
DAX stream 2 and 8 are deaf and wont xmit; streams 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 all work; 6700, win7 x64; smartsdr beta 1.0.24, dax 1.0.2.22 I open slice A on a signal; open dax control panel; Enable all streams. Now click thru all the dax channels on the slice (1..8) observing the dax control panel rx meter; on 1 and 8 rx meter shows nothing (and also wont xmit); I have set the properties to 48K per the video on the dax devices..

Comments

• NM1W
    NM1W Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    This morning upon reboot I now have all the streams working.. go figure...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.