Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DAX Control Panel v1.0.2.22

Ernest - W4EG
Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
edited October 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
KF2T George F6.5K, Fldigi, Win8. W4EG (me) tried to get my F6.7K, HRD v6.1.4.189 build 3798, Win7 to populate the Audio Stream, I tried all the possible settings with HRD and WSJT and none worked. I have handshake with HRD PTT and the Rig control appears to be working. No RF appears when I enable the transmitter and there is no audio integrating the received band activity area. Note that his on slice 1 is properly id as "Slice A" "Rate 1565" - KF2T photo W4EG no matter how I configured DAX it never change. Also, I noticed that the DAX Control Panel would not appear in the lower right task bar. I had to install it from C:Program FilesFlexRadio SystemSmartSDR beta_v1.0.24DAXDAXWPF And the answer is NO it was not in All ProgramFlexRadio System folder either. It took 3 download to get it to work. On the first 2 DAX download it was a no show and no run . One head I could say "I did not read the instructions but two; I kind it doubt it" I am on hold with DAX until this is resolve.

Comments

• Steve-N5AC
    Steve-N5AC Community Manager admin
    edited October 2019
    Did you select DAX channel 1 in the slice you are trying to listen to?
  • Steve-N5AC
    Steve-N5AC Community Manager admin
    edited December 2016
    Also let me know if you have more than one radio on your network
  • Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Hi Steve, Sold all the PDSR radios. I only have the one F6.7GPSDO LE. Dedicated computer and no other device not related to SmartSDR. KF2T and I tried connecting to 1 in the beginning. We tried so many times and nothing happened. Then we switched many times to other slices with similar results. I performed a radio reset; no change. I just got home and will try this afternoon and see what happens before I summit a report to have FRS take a look at it.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited October 2019
    Ernest - W4EG: Is this still a problem?
  • Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2015
    No Tim... KF2T George in Vegas helped me solved the problem. (failed to read TIM) Thank you for asking. (For those in Rio Linda TIM = The Instruction Manual)
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Great! Thanks for letting me know.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.