Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

dax control panel IQ rate and switch default

ik2egl
ik2egl Member ✭✭
edited February 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
when I start smartddr the dax control panel IQ rate is always set to 48000 and the switch default is off.
I am a skimmer user and I would like that dax panel could mantain the last setup I did 

Comments

• George Steube
    George Steube Member
    edited December 2016
    Hi Don,
    I agree, most of the time I have a problem with CWSkimmer it's because I forgot to start the DAX IQ.  I am hoping this will be part of the Profiles package that should be out shortly.
    73, George
    W2GS
  • Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Don and George,
    My understanding is the "profiles" feature coming in V1.3 in a few weeks is essentially an expansion of the "basic persistence" that was delivered in V1.0 last September.  

The legend in the current road map for Profiles refers to "receive and transmit settings."   I guess we will have to wait a few more weeks to find out what all that includes.  

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ  
    al (at) nn4zz (dot) com

• George Steube
    George Steube Member
    edited March 2017
    Hi Al,
    Thanks for the info.  I was also hoping for some kind of "band stacking" so that multiple clicks on the same band could take me from on end to the other and change modes.
    73, George
    W2GS
  • Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Hi George,
    I've seen a lot of persistence requests, comments, and ideas in the community including the band stacking, TX panel persistence , DAX, etc.    It won't be long now till we see what FRS decided to include.    

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ  
    al (at) nn4zz (dot) com   

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.