Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Dax Control Panel Icon

Charlie
Charlie Member ✭✭
edited January 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I am trying to open the Dax control panel but I do not see it in the hidden menu. If I click on Customize in the hidden menu I see it listed but do not have the icon so I can open it.  How can I open the Dax control panel? Thanks.

Answers

• K1UO Larry
    K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Hi Charlie,  If you see DAX listed in the Customize Icon listings as you describe above just go over to the right hand side under the BEHAVIORS heading and choose the "show Icon and notifications" as the default display.  This should allow the DAX Icon to show up on the system tray and task bar at the bottom of your PC where you can click and open it from there.
  • Charlie
    Charlie Member ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Thanks Larry, that worked.  Now I have an issue that after looking at the audio stream #1 in the Dax control panel there is no audio even when I advance the RX Gain to 100%.  I am trying to get my 6300 to work with FLDigi.  I do not have a waterfall on FLDigi and I believe it is because there is no receive audio getting to it.
  • K6OZY
    K6OZY Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Here's a visual demo of what Larry said.  He beat me to it!

Click on the white triangle in the bottom left task bar area:

Verify DAX is running, and click on "Customize..."

Find the DAX entry and change the setting to "Show Icon and Notifications".

Click OK, and now the DAX icon should always stay visible.    The next release will fix the behavior of the DAX icon.   Currently you have to right click to interact with it.   It is being fixed to respond to a left click.
  • K1UO Larry
    K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Hi Charlie,  Im not an expert on fldigi but as a starter in SSDR make sure you have selected a DAX channel in the slice you have open and also select the corresponding channel in the DAX panel (channel indicator turns blue when selected). As far as other settings  you can find other questions and answers regarding fldigi topics just by entering "fldigi" in the same search/entry bar at the top of the HOME page here and you will see a complete listing of  topics matching your keyword.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.