Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DAX audio 2 not assigned to slice 2

W9OY
W9OY Member ✭✭
edited March 2017 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I set up rtty last night and thought I'd try the Stu K6TU method of split which requires DAX transmit audio on channel 2 (slice B).  I looked at DAX control panel and see channel 2 is not assigned to anything image

How do I make channel 2 assigned to slice B?  2 is chosen in the second slice under the flag in slice B

73  W9OY

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Is DAX set to channel 2 in the Slice B control panel (flag)?
  • W9OY
    W9OY Member ✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Yes
  • W9OY
    W9OY Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    You can see this if you look at the channel 2 I/q. The 2 i/q is connected
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited March 2017
    Check to make sure Windows hasn't done something nutty like grabbed the DAX channel as the default sound device.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    DAX IQ audio is sourced from the panadapter.  Adio stream DAX is sourced from the slice receiver.  Looks like you have two panadapters open and each one assigned to DAX IQ. 
  • W9OY
    W9OY Member ✭✭
    edited June 2014
    I guess how you check that is to click the speaker icon in the tray?  The only thing that comes up is the speaker.
  • W9OY
    W9OY Member ✭✭
    edited June 2014
    I figured out how to check  speaker is the default device

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.