Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DAX is it!!!

Bob G   W1GLV
Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
I'm in Nebraska visiting my daughter and I was really happy to see SmartLink and the new DAX working so well using the FT8 mode. I'm about 1500 miles from the radio and it's like I was in the same room. Her network runs at about 10 Mips. Very satisfied with the Flex 6500. BTW the Maestro is also working very well. Nice job to the Flex team. Thank You

Comments

• Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Happy to hear this Bob.
    My home internet has 1mb or less for 9+years so didn't give remote a second thought.
    Now after all these years my ISP merged with another isp.
    Suddenly I have 10mb and couldn't be happier.
    Now I need to get up to par on SSDR remoting.
    I can see me operating from my daughter's home when we babysit. No longer miss that rare one, yay! Ooh ooh second thought. I taught my daughter code, maybe now teach my granddaughters.
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    CW is the way to go, SSB is about dead for any DX.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.