Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Dax Drivers

Ed Stallman
Ed Stallman Member ✭✭
I found Tim's "How to Manually Re-Install DAX DRIVERS 
This looks old to me as tim refers to SSDR 1.6.12 .. I tried this 3 times with very little luck . yes I changed the 1.6.12. to 2.3.9 . The bad DAX Drivers are giving me images on CWSkimmer and I think FT8 .
I've placed a help ticket but Tim can/t duplicate it  . Now waiting to hear from Eric 

Sending a screenshot of skimmer 

How can I repair the DAX Drivers?  Flex seems very busy image

Answers

• Ed Stallman
    Ed Stallman Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Not a good screen shot , I will try again
  • Ed Stallman
    Ed Stallman Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    OK better image 
    Ed
  • k3Tim
    k3Tim Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Can you send an image of the DaX panel, sound (playback) panel and FT8 spectrum tuned to an active band with signals?

I have a suspicion Flex is busy for a (rumored) software release.  :-)

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    Quick question.

Are you using SliceMaster or SDRBridge?  
  • Ed Stallman
    Ed Stallman Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Michael , using Slicemaster

• Ed Stallman
    Ed Stallman Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I'll make a screenshot and send

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited December 2018
    OK, that helps.  Does it behave the same way if you use SDRBridge?  What we want to do is make sure that review all the pieces of the puzzle.
  • Ed Stallman
    Ed Stallman Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Mitchael , Eric gave me a hand via team viewer giving SDRBridge a try . SDRBridge is working with no images . I'll have to get used to the colors of the CW traces .

Ed

• Ed Stallman
    Ed Stallman Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Tim , Eric at Flex looked at my DAX drivers and said they were all there
    Ed

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.