Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

dax control panel

Options
Doug - K3TZR
Doug - K3TZR Member
edited October 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
It is my understanding that the DAX Control Panel should only show the number of RX Streams appropriate to your radio model (6300 - 2, 6500 - 4, 6700 - 8). I believe that I have seen mine do that but lately it always seems to show 8 (I have a 6500 and would expect to see 4).

I running DAX Control Panel v1.10.16 and SmartSDR v1.10.16. The Settings>Radio tab shows HW Version v1.10.16.91. I'm running on Windows 10.

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Your understanding is slightly incorrect.  The 6300 will only show 2 DAX RX channels.  The 6500 and 6700 will show 8.  The 6700 can assign all 8 to slices.  The 6500 can assign any of the 8 DAX RX channels up to a maximum of 4 slices.
  • Doug - K3TZR
    Doug - K3TZR Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Thanks Tim.

I think I saw the 6300 behavior and then misinterpreted what the manual said would happen with the 6500 / 6700.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.