Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DAX and RX streams question

Options
Sergey KN7K
Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
I have a question about DAX Control panel.
If I open more than one panadapter or add a Slice receiver, 
I only see Slice A in DAX control panel.
While i can listen other panadapters , I just would like to understand the DAX control panel.
Could soneone clarify it for me, please .
Here is example below.
Thanks
Sergey, KN7K

Answers

• Craig_KØCF
    Craig_KØCF Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Options
    If you select a DAX channel on the slice B flag, you will then see that Slice B is identified as the source for that channel in the DAX control panel. You must select a DAX channel in the slice flag or nothing can show up in the control panel.

• Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Ah, i did not realize i have to assign it on each DAX. Make sense.
    Cool, Thanks a lot for a quick reply.
    Sergey, KN7K

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.