Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CWX for Maestro

Howard K2AQ
Howard K2AQ Member ✭✭
edited February 2020 in New Ideas

This product is just wonderful, excellent execution and just a super job by the entire Flex team.  I operate 90% CW …….. CWX has to migrate over to this client.  Perhaps a Bluetooth keyboard should be considered. 

Comments

• Mark Erbaugh
    Mark Erbaugh Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    How about an on-screen keyboard?
  • Steve (N9SKM)
    Steve (N9SKM) Member
    edited May 2019
    A cheap BT keyboard would probably be far easier to work with than a touch keyboard on the screen taking up radio real estate in my opinion. i use one with my kx3 for digital modes
  • Steve (N9SKM)
    Steve (N9SKM) Member
    edited May 2016
    Or could just learn to do it the old fashioned way like i am working on right now haha. I believe there is macro capabilities on the maestro?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.