Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CWL Sidetone goes to 100 on band change

Steve N4LQ
Steve N4LQ Member ✭✭
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
When using CWL I can set the sidetone at 550 (my favorite pitch) but if I change bands the Pitch slider goes to 100 while the actual pitch remains at 550. This doesn't happen when using CWU.
 Bug?

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    This has been previously reported and is in our bug tracker for investigation
  • Carl/K5HK
    Carl/K5HK Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Experience the pitch set to 100 after start up/reboot of software most of the time here.  Usually works fine if I reset it to normal 750hz.  Keeps that til I shut down radio or reboot sdr program....I can change bands and all stays as should be til power down essentially.

Seems to do it most or all the time when restarting radio/software.

Also, note loss of audio out at times from either speaker/headphones ....some time one or other or both.  Restart fixes that.  

Hope this helpful Tim.   I am sure you have your share of bugs to track down and resolve.

Carl / K5HK
  • Carl/K5HK
    Carl/K5HK Member ✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Tim,

Checking closer on the pitch 100 problem and now notice it reverting back to 100 when I switch to a new band or back to the same bands that I had set it to 750 previously.  So looks like more of a presistant problem than I suspected.   Hope others have given you many more detailed report of this.

73/Car/k5hk
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    All comments are helpful.  Thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.