Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CW Mode ATU cuts receive audio

Options
George KF2T
George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
edited June 2020 in
Possible new bug: ATU tunes properly when in CW mode (thank you!) but upon "Success" there's no receive audio. Changing mode from CW to SSB and back cures the problem. Using Version 0.15.13 (Windows 8, 64-bit) Flex 6500

Comments

• Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Same here with 6500, but if I hit a "dit" all is OK.
  • DonS
    DonS Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Same thing here. I hit the tune button and receive was ok.
  • W4EG
    W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I noticed the same thing with the 6700. In order to receive I need to click tune then it works okay. No key clicks tones, transmit clean signals.
  • W4EG
    W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    forgot to add that after hitting tone I then need to click on MON to listen. The mode switch does not change once set to CW.
  • K9DUR
    K9DUR Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Yep, does same thing here. Recover by hitting key or tune button. 73, Ray, K9DUR
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I have entered this behavior as a bug report in our bug tracker. Thanks to George who reported it and Ray who confirmed it.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    This defect will be corrected in SmartSDR v0.16.x