Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

cw split with CW Skimmer

AH0U
AH0U Member ✭✭

When operating with CW Skimmer and my 6700 it works great but when I operate split the Skimmers jumps freq. to follow the TX freq. so my logging reflects the split freq. and not the DX freq.  How do I keep the Skimmer on slice I am receiving and not jump to the QSX freq.??

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited August 2019
    There is a split function integrated into SDR-Bridge (you are using SDR-Bridge, yes?).  As per Ed the developer, it is not well documented and he will address this deficiency once he returns form the Thanksgiving holidays.
  • AH0U
    AH0U Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Thank you for your quick response
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Very happy to hear this being addressed by Ed. 
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Thanks for bringing the subject up Bruce.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.